Claudio Perrone brings models, experience and options to help ambitious companies move fast, learn faster, and thrive in today’s global marketplace.
He is an well-known Lean & Agile management consultant, entrepreneur and startup strategist, based in Dublin, Ireland.
In his career, he has been playing key roles in Lean & Agile transformations for global organizations and fast-growing technology startups.
He is a Fellow of the Lean Systems Society, author of A3 Thinker (a family of tools based on Toyota’s Lean management approach), and the inventor of PopcornFlow, a next-generation model to introduce personal, team and organizational change through ultra-rapid experimentation.
Keynote: PopcornFlow — Continuous evolution through ultra-rapid experimentation
Improvement without change is impossible. Yet, most people think about change as big, slow and scary.
But what if you could make it infinitely small and learn to evolve fast, almost as fast as some of the most adaptive microorganisms on earth?
Enter PopcornFlow – a mindset, new principles and actionable techniques to help you introduce fast change and make better decisions through the deliberate design and execution of a continuous stream of small, traceable and safe-to-fail experiments.
Don’t get too comfortable with your own cozy routines and mental cages. For a new revolution is now on your doorstep.
Workshop: Continuous Innovation & Change with PopcornFlow
PopcornFlow brings a philosophy, principles, actionable techniques and tools to introduce rapid change in your organization and innovate like some of the best and most aggressive Lean startups around.
The goal of this workshop is to help you develop the skills to introduce change and innovate inside and outside your workplace through ultra-rapid experimentation.
After this workshop, I anticipate you will:
- Use PopcornFlow as your core system to introduce, sustain and accelerate change to annihilate organizational inertia
- Use solid metrics to indicate increased agility and progress within your team(s)
- Be able to facilitate very effective retrospectives for both co-located and distributed teams
- Use PopcornFlow as a visual communication/mentoring platform to reach wider consensus and take better decisions with peers, managers and/or reports
- Integrate and/or replace other popular (but often short-lived and less effective) Lean Startup tools with PopcornFlow’s experiment board to sustain continuous product innovation and get traction.
- Be happy… really happy.
The course is designed for:
- Innovators (either inside or outside organizations)
- Change Instigators (e.g. change agents, PMs/scrum masters/team leads, managers, whole teams)
- Achievers (you 🙂 )
This is a practical, action-learning workshop focused on real problems. Participants are strongly encouraged to bring issues from their business and situations.