Liliana David´s main work is in the field of communication and administration in groups and organisations supporting the global transformation process.
She brings together clarity, practicality and overview with empathy, presence and the ability to create and hold safe spaces for people.
She is currently following her passion for process oriented psychology and other tools for personal transformation through a learning-and-travelling experience.
She sees the transformational potential of people working consciously together for a shared purpose and stands behind Sociocracy 3.0 as a holistic approach for transforming tensions and struggles in organisations into creative opportunities that support healthy organisational development.
Workshop: Sociocracy 3.0 – Growing organisational agility, navigating complexity
Sociocracy 3.0 (also known as S3), a free and open, principles based framework of patterns, supports all aspects of collaboration and gracefully embraces this emerging paradigm. It integrates lean and agile thinking, meets organisations where they are and provides a variety of compatible options to choose from and adapt, according to unique context and needs.
This half-day session will give you a big picture overview of S3, along with the opportunity to experience some of the patterns in practice.
You will discover methods to navigate complexity and maximise value delivery for all – participants, customers and the company.
s3 – a social technology for our time
Classic sociocracy also known as dynamic governance in the U.S. offers an innovative approach to positively grow and continuously improve organisations.
S3 is an evolutionary, principles based framework of patterns that people wishing to collaborate and learn together effectively can practice to improve flow of value and grow happy, successful organisations.
S3 builds on sociocratic practices, integrating influences from Holacracy, Agile, Lean and Non-Violent Communication.
Alongside a reliable and effective framework that effectively taps into the collective intelligence within teams, S3 facilitates co-creativity, fosters transparency and guarantees the equivalence of all participants in decision making.
Short governance iterations with a tight feedback loop (Decide – Do – Review) make self-organisation and dynamic steering achievable both for teams and for the whole organisation.
For more information and open source learning materials, go to sociocracy30.org
Who this workshop is for
- Agile coaches, Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
- Anybody engaged in the Responsive Organisations or Teal Organisations movements.
- Anybody interested in exploring ways of improving self-organisation, ownership, engagement and sense of purpose, while promoting respect, diversity and inclusion.
- Progressive leaders and managers.
- Organisational change agents, consultants and HR.
- Anybody interested in governance models like Sociocracy/Dynamic Governance/Circle Forward.
During this workshop you will
- Get an overview of S3’s core principles and patterns. Find out how they help free potential, supporting system wide, continuous improvement.
- Discover new ways of facilitating to draw out the collective wisdom, insight and creativity of teams.
- Discover how to apply and scale agile governance processes across multiple domains, build reflexivity and nurture positive organisational evolution.
- Learn new patterns you can apply within your teams and organisation that support more effective collaboration.