Talk: How agile supports Feedzai’s growth
Feedzai has grown from around 30 to 100 people in a year. This kind of growth always presents some challenges. How to keep the traits that brought us here, without forgetting that a company of 30 people is not the same as one with 100?
We intend to discuss both generic and concrete topics, such as:
- The importance of culture as a pillar that sustains the whole structure
- How agile helps the teams to keep their productivity while growing at a fast pace
- How to succeed with remote teams: myths, practical solutions
- How to ensure that knowledge and information spreads across the whole department
- Medium/long-term milestone management with agile
- Metrics we use to track our progress
Learn how Feedzai’s agile culture supported its engineering team to grow from one to six fully distributed teams. We’ll delve into the roadblocks we faced, the results we achieved and the work we still have to do going forward.