Workshop: Continuous Innovation & Change with PopcornFlow
PopcornFlow brings a philosophy, principles, actionable techniques and tools to introduce rapid change in your organization and innovate like some of the best and most aggressive Lean startups around.
The goal of this workshop is to help you develop the skills to introduce change and innovate inside and outside your workplace through ultra-rapid experimentation.
After this workshop, I anticipate you will:
- Use PopcornFlow as your core system to introduce, sustain and accelerate change to annihilate organizational inertia
- Use solid metrics to indicate increased agility and progress within your team(s)
- Be able to facilitate very effective retrospectives for both co-located and distributed teams
- Use PopcornFlow as a visual communication/mentoring platform to reach wider consensus and take better decisions with peers, managers and/or reports
- Integrate and/or replace other popular (but often short-lived and less effective) Lean Startup tools with PopcornFlow’s experiment board to sustain continuous product innovation and get traction.
- Be happy… really happy.
The course is designed for:
- Innovators (either inside or outside organizations)
- Change Instigators (e.g. change agents, PMs/scrum masters/team leads, managers, whole teams)
- Achievers (you 🙂 )
This is a practical, action-learning workshop focused on real problems. Participants are strongly encouraged to bring issues from their business and situations.